The Pure Vision Combo is the adult mask and snorkel which combines the Pure Vision Mask with the Breezer Snorkel with Silicone Mouthpiece.
The Pure Vision Mask has a silicone face piece and easy adjustment buckles on the face piece. This snorkel mask allows for a wide range of underwater vision.
The snorkel Breezer is an ergonomic snorkel with a silicone mouthpiece. The device features a semi-dry top and anti-splash technology. The snorkel holder is sliding, and features a bottom drain valve for emptying it easily.
The reasons to choose Combo Pure Vision, mask and snorkel combination are:
- Pure Vision mask ergonomic, sturdy, easy to wear, with great vision
- Breezer snorkel with silicone mouthpiece, drain valve, easy to use
How to use Combo Pure Vision:
- Lay the mask over your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
- The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
- Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
- Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
- If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.
Pure Vision care and maintenance:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
Did you know that: We have a floating dive center on the Vinkeveense plassen? What makes boat diving for our daily expenses! That we really do diving lessons 7 days a week? that besides all SSI dive & EHBO / O2 / AED courses we are also qualified to give the most PADI dive & first aid / O2 / AED courses and we do (almost) all diving courses from our dive ship at no extra cost ... so also You can take a boat dive!