Mares XR1 kevlar Dry Suit latex seals!
Note: Will not be taken back!
Extend your range with the new superlight, breathable, practically indestructible Kevlar drysuit with an enhanced design which offers maximum flexibility and is lightweight.
- New exclusive dedicated purge and inflation valve
- New super light (<2,8 kg) breathable trilaminate
- Kevlar type protection on shoulders, behind knees and shins
- Enhanced design for maximum flexibility
- 2 YKK front shifted plastic zippers: 1 heavy duty plastic zip and a new YKK 'Aquaseal Dry' zip
- Adjustable drawstring waist and crotch strap
- Adjustable pre-mounted elastic large and comfortable suspenders
- Embedded boots in 4 mm neoprene with a rigid sole
- Reinforced boot instep and adjustable Velcro strap for perfect closure
- 2 self-draining, four-compartment pockets, closed with a high-strength zip and equipped with multiple bungees inside
- Piping around the pocket flap for better grip
- Dry seal around neck and complete neck coverage from the hood to avoid water exposure
- Special carpet bag
TIP: You can try this Mares XR1 kevlar dry suit during a boat dive on the Vinkeveense lake by renting it with us, decide you order it with us, the rental price of the purchase amount is deducted!
Did you know that: We have a floating dive center on the Vinkeveense plassen? What makes boat diving for our daily expenses! That we really do diving lessons 7 days a week? that besides all SSI dive & EHBO / O2 / AED courses we are also qualified to give the most PADI dive & first aid / O2 / AED courses and we do (almost) all diving courses from our dive ship at no extra cost ... so also You can take a boat dive!